- If you have a minimum of 5 years of total work experience, with a minimum of 3 years experience within AML-Transaction Monitoring,
- If you have an Expert skills in conducting effective Transaction Monitoring investigations, including in data and transaction analysis, research and documentation,
- If you are an Expert in understanding of how money laundering, terrorist financing and tax evasion are executed, why, the differences between them and their impacts,
- If you have developed understanding of the global financial system and banking as well as the regulatory environment and the impacts of non-compliance.
- If you are Fluent in English, in reading and writing,
- If you have professional certification (CAMS, CFE, ICA or equivalent),
- If you have an experience in international banks,
- If you have knowledge on what needs to be included in SAR (Suspicious Activity Report) file in EU jurisdiction.
- Intermediate and above in French and Dutch.
- Experience in reputed financial services organizations,
- Experience in SAR filing recommendations.
We are building a brand new Compliance hub in Warsaw which will help us in further implementation of our modern Compliance strategy. Creation of agile capabilities at this new ComplianceHub will support ING in performing various knowledge based activities in the 2nd line of defense. Being an integral part of the Compliance organization, the team will work closely with our global compliance community. We are looking for top talents in Compliance for teams that are destined to grow over the coming months. ING Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) is looking for a Compliance Senior Investigator to join our Financial Crime Compliance team in Warsaw. This is an unique, though challenging opportunity for experienced professionals to join our team, which is part of the Corporate Compliance department (based in Amsterdam).
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations