At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
Almost 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial centre, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of C&C SME Divestments. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
As a C&C SME Divestments (GSK Finance Hub) you will work as a part of the Global Finance Services Divestments Team to deliver both the project and operational aspects of GSK Divestment projects.
- Work with the business development teams to understand divestment projects
- Understand the impact of divestments on Global Finance Services
- Coordinate the delivery of divestment activity across the 3 regional C&C hubs
- Interpret Global Reporting Instructions and prepare instructions for each tower
- Provide training to the C&C teams on the financial entries required for each divestment
- Undertake global C&C activity where required
- Ensure all divestment activities are correctly reflected in financial statements
- Work with Finance BD Divestment managers in to determine any improvements required for reporting
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Financial Reporting or Financial Controlling area
- Experience working in corporate environment
- Very high analytical and financial skills practised in complex environments
- Assertive, pragmatic and with good team spirit
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency