We are looking for a new colleagues to join our Financial Crime Quality Control teams in Poland. You will join an important area with the key focus on making quality control of KYC related information on all risk classes within all Business Areas. This is an opportunity for you to combine your knowledge and skills within the area of financial crime prevention with the opportunity to create and secure a common risk approach in Nordea.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to the Financial Crime Quality Control team. We add value by working on quality reviews for all Business Areas. Your role is to control the quality of the "Know Your Customer" information for new as well as existing customers, both Individuals and Corporates.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be responsible for the quality of "Know Your Customer" and other controls and will be reporting to Head of FCRM QC.
- You will be in close collaboration with stakeholders in the different Business Areas with the key focus on driving the quality upwards. Clear feedback to responsible units will be a key part of the work.
You’ll join a team where we aim at providing strong contribution to Nordea in managing the non-financial risks as well as supporting the stakeholders in continuous development and learning within the area of KYC. The role is based in Lodz, Poland.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background:
- We are looking for profiles with a keen interest in the compliance area. You are probably experienced in the KYC area already
- Experience in customer interface and bank services are also an advantage
- As a minimum you should have a relevant education at bachelor’s level
- You have professional work ethics and are a true team player, yet you are also capable of working independently
- You have good reporting skills and your communication is clear and efficient
- You have professional written and spoken language skills in English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 29 October 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.