Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
Would you like to get really close to tax legislation within securities operation? We are now looking for a Specialist with legal expertise to be part of monitoring, communicating and implementing tax legislation changes within the value chain of securities operations.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
Welcome to the Tax Services & Support Team within in Shared Services. We add value by being the link between Tax legislation changes and Business implementation. As Business Analyst in the Tax services & support Team, you’ll play a valuable role in keeping the overall overview of tax legislation changes internationally, particular tax legislation changes within withholding taxes in securities operations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitoring tax legislation changes on global markets, herunder with focus on withholding taxes on securities.
- Understand and communicate tax legislation changes both to management and key stakeholders
- Assist in implementing these changes in the value chain
- Assist the value chain with tax related incidents and issues.
- You will collaborate with and support a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Co-ordination and managing projects
You’ll join agile and collaborative team, where the team common sharing is the passion for tax and how to use tax changes in practice. The position requires ability to learn and understand complex Tax legislation changes and Securities structures. The role is based in Łódź.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have a highly analytical mind-set, you can keep the overview in large amounts of information and data and have a keen interest in the financial markets.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Are skilled in taking action in uncertain circumstances, taking initiatives when required
- Are proactive, structured, self-driven and result-orientated.
- Subject matter expert on tax issues for business units and group functions.
- Responsible for contact to tax authorities.
- Have experience with project management.
- Have solid communication and presentation skills.
Your experience and background:
- University degree in Law or you have a banking background with a natural interest for Taxation.
- Experience from the financial services sector, hereunder experience with financial legislation in the field of banking.
- Experience with monitoring, reviewing and identifying relevant tax legislation changes which impact the securities operations value chain, particularly withholding taxes.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 22 February 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.