Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
Would you like to work in the area between IT and business, understanding and translating requirements from Business to IT or make your own data extracts?
We are now looking for 2 new colleagues Assistant Business Analyst/Business Analyst or Senior Business Analyst, that see a challenge as an opportunity to learn more and also share knowledge between other team members.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to TCO Data and Reporting Solutions team. We add value by implementing controls in our new reconciliation tool, we retrieve data from various databases by writing SQL scripts and using SAS. We set up reports in BI systems we have in our portfolio. As a team member, you’ll play a valuable role in understanding Business requirements and in dialog with requester deliver what is needed, sometimes with very short deadline.
Depending on an assignment you’ll be dealing with one (or more) of the following:
- Working closely with Business being a technical sparring partner, looking into different databases and deliver needed data on time and in right format or visualization
- Writing and optimizing SQL scripts
- Combining data from different sources
- Performing analysis of Business requirements, particularly with regards to Business processes and controls
- Conducting system testing of configurations and components
- Contributing to continuous improvement by developing processes and suggesting the optimal approach based on your own experience
You’ll join a local team with high focus on constant improving and knowledge sharing. The role is based in Łódź.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background:
- You have experience in working with SQL and databases
- Knowledge or an experienced user of Power BI
- Knowledge about SAS
- You have the ability to communicate with stakeholders on all levels
- You are good at documenting, tracking and structuring tasks
- You are self-driven person, enjoying interaction with other colleagues and working in cross-country team
- Fluency in English (professional level)
- Knowledge about VBA is an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application including resume and a cover letter in English no later than 31 January 2021.
Interviews will be held continuously – applications without cover letter will not be taken into consideration.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving our customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.