Billing and Cash Application Specialist with Slovak
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Around 1 year of experience in Accounts Receivable (cash applications, claim management)
- Understanding of overall O2C process, impacts and dependencies
- Very good Slovak skills (B2 level) and English skills (B2 level)
- Very good analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Decision making power
- Ability to build good relations with counterparties
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- SAP knowledge
What duties will help you grow?
- Applying cash in the system and clearing incoming payments daily
- Investigating deductions made by customers and posting relevant records in the system
- Making decisions within broadly defined parameters
- Billing creation in financial system
- Claim and dispute management
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We dont have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world -changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
- Free coffee, water, milk and tea.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership. Our atmosphere is unique – we invite you to join us and check it out by yourself.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.