Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
Would you like to join client-centric team? We are now looking for a Assistant Service Operations Officer. This is an opportunity for you to grow and develop in Sub Custody area, to contribute to professional service for institutional clients.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to the Sub Custody Settlement team. We add value by ensuring daily settlement of securities on one of Nordic markets: Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish. As Assistant Service Operations Officer you’ll play a valuable role in helping our clients to close buying and selling equities transactions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Daily settlement of securities on Nordic market: Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish
- Transferring of shares within the market or from Nordaic to abroad and vice versa
- Investigating, amending and matching transactions on behalf of our clients
- Contacting clients by phone and email to help them with their products
What you will receive:
- Excellent support of the team and internal trainers to learn the job
- Collaborative problem solving approach - you will not feel alone with your questions and doubts
- Diversified tasks with a good balance of processing and customer facing interactions
The role is based in Łódź.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have the ability to work in a team and act as an equal team player
- Have an eye on details and understand the process flow after onboarding period
- Can clearly and precisely communicate with the team and customers
- Are courageous and have pro-active approach to ensure that risk issues (both current and emerging) are escalated promptly to managers
- Can organize your work day in an effective manner to meet the process deadlines
Your experience and background:
- Advanced English skills (both oral and written)
- Finance related university degree or equivalent professional experience,(nice to have
- Analytical and strong problem-solving and organizational skills
If it sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 19/08/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.