AR Junior Accountant with Czech
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
The KION Group is a world-leading supplier of forklift trucks, warehouse technology, and related services as well as supply chain solutions. Our logistics solutions ensure the smooth flow of materials and information in our customers’ warehouses, factories, and distribution centers in over 100 countries.
Our Linde and STILL forklift brands serve the premium industrial truck segment. Baoli focuses on the value segment. Fenwick is the largest supplier in France and OM is a leading provider in the Indian market. Dematic is a global leader in automated material handling.
KION Business Services Polska is KION Groups Center of Excellence for Finance & Accounting Services. We provide advanced services within accounts payable, accounts receivable, asset accounting, payment transactions, general ledger and reporting
Your future tasks:
- Support accounting processes (Accounts Receivable),
- Manual billing, credit notes creation, manual journal creation, credit control, AR reporting,
- Securing on-time Customer payments and providing them with requested documents
- Facilitating the identification and resolution of any customer disputes
- Participation in migration of accounting processes and creation of a new accounting team,
- Preparation of process documentation and contribution to process improvements,
- Working in SAP and other auxiliary systems.
- Experience in accounting and customer service will be a strong plus,
- You have a very good command of Czech (min. B2),
- You speak English at a good level (min. B2),
- You are open to change and enjoy participation in new projects,
- Accuracy, commitment and good work organisation are natural for you,
- The atmosphere is important to you and you want to work with great people.
We offer you:
- Flexible working hours,
- Stable employment and social package (private medical care, group insurance, and other benefits),
- Comfortable working environment: well-located office next to Bonarka City Center, relax room, fresh fruits, integration events and a friendly atmosphere,
- Opportunity to participate in engaging projects in an international environment.