We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
- Reviewing customers` accounts
- Contacting customers (inbound and outbound calls, e-mails) to help settle the payments
- Showing customer-centric approach so as to create excellent customer service experience
- Supporting offline tasks to maintain proper workflow
- Displaying proactive approach to the daily tasks when it comes to process improvements, better collection methods
What you’ll need:
- Excellent verbal and written command of Spanish
- Very good English knowledge
- Proven commitment to high quality customer service
- Ability to handle difficult customer calls
- Positive attitude towards customers
- Good work organization and prioritization skills
- Good PC skills (MS Office)
- Experience in debt collection or call centre would be an asset
- Ability to work in the afternoons (2pm -10 pm)
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)