We are looking for talented people for the role of
AP Accountant with English (German market)
Perform a variety of accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organization’s financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements.
- Checking invoices correctness and contacting with vendors to explain incorrect
- Responding to all queries from vendors and local finance
- PO invoices verification (matching PO invoices with purchase orders created by buyer)
- Expense invoice verification and sending for approval to responsible person
- Coding expense invoices
- Booking invoices according to accounting tax regulations
- AP accounts reconciliation
- At least 6 months of experience in Accounts Payable Processes (Invoice Processing, Payments, Vendor Master, Vendor Reconciliation, Vendor Query Management)
- University degree is a must
- Good knowledge of English language min. B2
- Good Excel knowledge
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and clear career path
- Possible trainings with international specialists
- Convenient location
- Training & development opportunities within company
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.