The position you are applying for, is an office-based role. During the COVID -19 pandemic that is effecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role will be remote based (from your home within Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!
An exciting new opportunity has become available in our Finance department. We are requiring an Accountant, on a Fixed Term Contract (until May 2021). Please find the requirements below
- Fixed Term contract (until May 2021)
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, Benefit sport club cards, life insurance
- Friendly work atmosphere and chill-out spaces for chats
- Posting documents: AP/AR/banking
- Posting payroll elements, settlement of transactions with employees
- Reconciliation of inter-company balances
- Month end closing
- Build effective relationships with internal and external customers
- At least 2 years of experience in an Accounting role
- Fluent English
- BA Master’s degree in Accounting (desirable)
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Ability to work analytically
- Attention to detail
- Very good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- “Can do” attitude,
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please join our team today!