In this function, you will be able to gain experience in a customer-facing position and develop your skills in domains like accounting, conflict management and intercultural communication.
You will be working on an innovative system through which you will respond to customer inquiries both by phone and by email.
You will also have a great opportunity to participate in interesting projects aiming to improve our processes, which will help you to grow your career.
The main activities in the position of Accounts Receivable Analyst involve:
- Daily customer contact through email, phone and cases with the objective to solve outstanding issues and collect payment for overdue accounts
- Monitoring of a portfolio of customers in order to keep the accounts up to date
- Preparation of account statements, payment schedules and account reconciliations
- Cash allocation in the system
- Updating customer data
- Creating and keeping a good relationship with business partners
- Basic knowledge in the area of accounting would be an asset
- Minimum BA degree
- Good level of English language (min. B2)
- Good level French language (min. B2)
- Proficient user of the MS Office package, Google sheets
- Attention to details, proactive approach, interpersonal skills
- Experience in a BPO area would be a plus
- Opportunity to work in a rapidly growing organization operating on an international market
- Friendly and inspiring work atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Referral programs
- Cafeteria Benefits
- Convenient working hours
- Training and development opportunities