Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Motorola Solutions Finance Operation Service Center is a department of Motorola in Kraków which gives you an opportunity to participate in a setup of the new organization. The center is a part of our global network of Finance Operation Service Centers (FOC) which provides world-class finance, accounting and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa, US and Latin America region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
The Accounts Receivable department is responsible for global cash collections, cash forecasting, billing and cash application activities. Being the biggest department in Krakow and the biggest Motorola team focused on cash we drive the overall
The Accounts Receivable Specialist reports to the Receivables Team Lead and and is responsible for maximizing cash collections, timely billing and performing any other AR related operations with the biggest attention and care.
The person hired on this position will support transition of AR functions to Krakow, will help to move them over and stabilize.
The Specialist will adhere to established policies, procedures, and approval authorities to ensure compliance with legal and statutory requirements to minimize loss to Motorola. In addition, the Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for maintaining professional relationship with Motorola customers and recognizing risks associated with managed accounts in a proactive manner.
- Participate in transition of AR functions to Krakow / stabilize newly transitioned processes.
- Monitors activity of accounts portfolio and contacts customers regarding late payments.
- Determines the appropriate method in which to collect payment against delinquent accounts and resolves customer disputes pertaining to billing and collection.
- Makes recommendations regarding the use of 3rd party assistance to collect debts.
- Assists credit analysts in setting credit limits. May also assist in the product return process.
- Reviews delinquent accounts with upper management.
- Cash application.
- Provides regular collection forecast reports to finance.
- Assists in write-offs, legal claims, and monitors customer bankruptcy proceedings.
- Participate in the billing process to make sure invoices are issued in a timely manner.
- Close cooperation and building relationships with key customers and stakeholders.
- Requires 1- 3 years experience in the collection/customer service function in the multinational environment
- Willingness to work US hours (mixed shift)
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Economy / Finance /Accounting
- Excellent English
- Demonstrated ability to support team efforts as a team member
- Ability to develop professional expertise
- Ability to enforce payment terms & collect money from customers
- Make decisions using sound judgment and consult when appropriate
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task & prioritize
- Proficient in MS Excel with basic knowledge in other MS applications
- Knowledge in Oracle a plus
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.
Lease Accounting Specialist
Firma: JTI GBS
Miejsce pracy: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Our offer includes: A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with...Więcej informacji
Pracownik księgowości ds. rozliczeń gospodarki magazynowej
Firma: ROM Sp. z o.o.
Miejsce pracy: dolnośląskie / Oleśnica
Twój zakres obowiązków Kompletacja dokumentów finansowo-magazynowych niezbędnych do rozliczenia miesiąca, Weryfikacja i potwierdzanie faktur zakupowych, Wsparcie działu w realizacji bieżących zadań. Status studenta, bądź absolwenta Znajomość MS...Więcej informacji