Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Preparation of multiple European VAT reports, Intrastats and EC Sales Lists
- Support process improvements
- Core Service delivery Monthly preparation of multiple European VAT reports, Intrastats and EC Sales Lists
- Reviewing invoices for compliance
- Using SAP and excel to analyze data
- Reconciling VAT returns to SAP Accounts
- Liaising with markets or fiscal representatives to confirm VAT postings are correct
- Analyze transactional postings for legislative compliance/errors
- Have an University degree (Accounting or Finance)
- At least 1 year experience in a multinational company (preferably in a Shared Service Centre multifunctional role (i.e. AR/AP/CM/GL))
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills is a must
- Strong command of English Language (oral and written)
- Have analytical skills
- Proactive and work team approach
- SAP knowledge will be an asset
- A professional qualification of tax advisory, ACCA, CPA, etc. is a plus
- Ideally experience within a VAT accounting function or VAT knowledge.