We are looking for an experienced team leader with a background in assets and liabilities management, ready to support the strategic steering of Nordea’s balance sheet. By bringing your perspective, drive and motivate people, you will be important to us. We invite you to join an open and inspiring atmosphere where we value the importance of investing in our employees and where you will cooperate closely with colleagues across the bank.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
Welcome to the Group Treasury and Asset & Liability Management (TALM) and the ALM Analytics & Regulations team. This is an opportunity for you to focus on your leaderships skills while getting additional experience within capital, funding and liquidity - fields which are in high focus in the financial industry. By bringing your perspectives to the team, and through your focus on cooperation and quality, you will be a key player in helping us achieve our strategic goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively manage a team with employees located in Poland with focus on tasks and processes related to the capital, funding and liquidity area.
- Drive and be involved in a wide range of tasks connected to analyses and projections of balance sheet measures e.g. Capital adequacy, MREL & Liquidity
- Support various strategic projects related to balance sheet management
- Gain a great insight into the capital and balance sheet management in Nordea
- Join an open and inspiring atmosphere, where you will cooperate closely with your colleagues across the bank.
You will have daily exposure to Nordeas senior management, which will give you a valuable behind-the-scenes understanding of the banking business.
The role is based in Warsaw.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Strong communication skills as a leader
- Strong ability to perform even under high pressure
- Have analytical skills and can solve complex problems with simple solutions
- Take ownership of your tasks and are not afraid to drive work forward
- Have a positive and collaborative can-do attitude
Your experience and background:
- Experienced Team Leader, proven leadership skills with ability to work cross-border with different cultures
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in banking/finance business
- Experience with stakeholder management in a high workload environment
- Good communication skills, both verbal, written and in English
- Master’s degree in a relevant area
- Good Excel, writing and presentation skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 2 November 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving our customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.