Agencja zatrudnienia (nr licencji 812)
Our client, one of the worlds leading asset managers (banks), is looking for talents to join their Warsaw Regulatory Due Diligence team.
Operations provide essential risk management and control, preserving and enhancing the firms assets and its reputation. Operations span all product lines and markets, serving as internal business partners who develop the processes and controls, and help to specify the systems that deliver accuracy, timeliness, and integrity to the business.
We are looking for both recent graduates of Finance and Accounting (or related majors) with little to no experience who would like to start their careers in banking as well as for experienced banking operations analysts to support the Regulatory Due Diligence team.
The proposed contract duration is 6 months, assuming self-employment or external employement (through Grafton), with a later performance review and chances for permanent employment.
You are perfect for this position if:
- you are a graduate of Finance and Accounting or a related business management field of study,
- you have at least 6 months of corporate office experience (e.g. within AML, KYC, compliance),
- experience in client onboarding will be a great asset
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Mature approach and communication skills
- fluent English (C1)
As a member of the team, you will receive:
- a salary reflecting your experience
- private medical insurance
- the opportunity to learn banking from the best global experts