JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Managing the Record to Report (R2R) process for the countries A in a cluster (XXX) to ensure Core Service is delivered in full compliance with Corporate policies and procedures, GBS internal procedures and with Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Ownership of GBS R2R processes from the data collection to analysis to posting initiation and reporting in the area of General Ledger (IFRS and Statutory accounting and reporting, entity planning)
- Confirmation of the transactions prepared and obtaining sign off (for selected transactions based on defined approval matrix) from the market on manual posting initiated and perform by GBS
- Preparation of draft IFRS and statutory reporting timely and in accordance with the IFRS and Local Accounting legislation
- Support of Audits (Internal and External)
- Compliance with operational and J-Sox controls
- Management of R2R master data specific to the country in charge
- Maintaining detailed GBS transactional documentation (IFRS, Statutory requirements) for the market in charge and update it to ensure Core Services are executed in line with Corporate and market local accounting requirements
- Have an University degree (Accounting or Finance)
- A professional qualification of ACCA, CPA, etc. is a plus
- Knowledge of statutory accounting principles for the country A is an advantage
- At least 2 years of experience in a multinational company (preferably in a Shared Service Centre multifunctional role (i.e. AR/AP/CM/GL))
- Big-4 audit experience is a plus
- Strong command of English Language (oral and written)
- Knowledge of languages of the markets within the cluster preferred
- Strong accounting and tax knowledge, ability to prepare Statutory and other relevant reporting
- Good knowledge of SAP preferred (FI/CO SAP modules (SAP certification a plus)) and Microsoft Applications
- Strive for professional development and be results oriented
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in project and performance management preferred