Would you like to be part of a team with experienced and talented colleagues and deliver automated risk reporting solutions to support risk management and decision making in Nordea? We are looking for a Data Analyst to strengthen our Group Risk and Compliance Risk Reporting team.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to the Group Risk and Compliance COO. We add value by partnering up with the rest of GRC in supporting designing, communicating, implementing, running and overseeing GRC strategies. The Group Risk and Compliance Risk Reporting team facilitates and produce key risk reports to Nordea’s senior management, board committees and board of directors. We have an interesting development agenda with a key priority to streamline and automate our risk reporting processes. You’ll be joining the team with an opportunity to drive initiatives to take our risk reporting to the next level.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and implement new data analytical tools to support risk reporting.
- Streamline and automate risk reporting processes via programming in Phyton, SQL databases etc.
- Develop quantitative and qualitative methods to support the identification, assessment and monitoring of various risks.
- Develop data tools to support risk management and control.
- Deliver risk analysis and reports to support senior management.
You’ll join a team of experienced analysts and experts with diverse backgrounds. We work in a cross-border team with team members currently in Stockholm, Copenhagen and Helsinki, with the aim of expanding to Poland. The role is based in Warsaw or Gdynia.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are self-driven with ambition to deliver timely and with high quality.
- Are able to place data and data analytics into the context of the business.
- Are a team player and also master working independently.
- Engage in a productive collaboration with stakeholders.
- Have an eye for detail, yet able to focus on the big picture.
- Are innovative and thrive on challenging multidisciplinary tasks.
- Have excellent skills in English oral and written communication.
Your experience and background:
- Strong data analytical skills and solid experience in business intelligence (BI) tools and development such as Power BI.
- Solid experience in programming Python, and databases SQL, but experience in other programming languages is also valuable.
- Experience in risk management and/or data analytics from the financial industry.
- Relevant Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferable in a quantitative field, such as mathematics, data analytics or finance/economics with relevant technical and business expertise.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 6 December 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving our customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.