Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
Would you like to pursue your career in an international bank? We are now looking for an Assistant Service Operations Officer to support the Proxy Voting Services Team in maintaining business relations with our clients by providing services for corporate actions events.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to the Proxy Voting Services Team. We add value by providing high quality services for our clients. As an Assistant Service Operations Officer you’ll play a valuable role in Sub Custody value chain by creating great customer experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Handling Annual General Meeting, Extraordinary General Meetings and Bond Holder Meetings for all Nordic Markets
- Handling the documentation and client requests
- Collaborating with stakeholders and clients
- Participating in Due Diligence visits
- Developing and maintaining a good banking product knowledge to be able to understand and serve customer’s businesses and prospects
You’ll join customer-oriented and enthusiastic team, with English speaking environment, great atmosphere and possibility for self- development. The role is based in Łódź.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build business relationship with customers
- Have organised approach to work and ability to prioritize tasks
- Are hardworking with a strong work ethic
- Are good at liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Take ownership in your areas of responsibility but work well with others as well
- Have excellent social skills and ability to create strong internal and external relationship
- Have analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
Your experience and background:
- Good command of English (at least strong B1+)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel will be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 19 February 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.