Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
METRO SERVICES is one of the international Shared Service Centers (SSC) operating within the METRO Capital Group - a global leader in retail trade, operating in Europe and Asia. The METRO Group consists of recognizable brands such as Makro Cash & Carry.
At METRO SERVICES, we handle financial and accounting processes in the field of accounting, among others General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, Reporting and Transfer Pricing.
As an organization we support our employees’ development and we create stable and safe work environment - we are the first ’ACCA Approved Employer’ in Szczecin, Puls Biznesu journal honored us with Gazela Biznesu title, indicating us as one of the most dynamically developing companies. We are also part of Association of Business Service Leaders (ABSL), what allows us to share knowledge and good practices with the best professionals.
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 16 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Join us and work with the best!
We are currently looking for candidate to our Transfer Pricing Team for a position: Transfer Pricing Consultant
Your main area of responsibility in this position will include:
- preparation of transfer pricing documentation and calculations for countries within METRO Group,
- support in the performance and analysis of transfer pricing calculations for METRO Group,
- interaction and cooperation with METRO Group Headquarter and external consultants on transfer pricing regulations,
- updating documentation templates depending on the changes in all relevant tax regulations,
- analysing METRO Group intercompany transactions, identifying tax risks, opportunities and recommending tax solutions,
- gathering of supporting documents for transfer pricing documentation,
- driving the change towards globally harmonized processes and best practices,
- supporting projects related to the transition of transfer pricing activities into the SSC,
- acting as subject matter expert in Transfer Pricing team.
The ideal candidate should have:
- university degree (preferably in taxes, accounting, finance, economy, law),
- minimum 1 year of experience related to taxes, intercompany transactions or transfer pricing,
- very good knowledge of English
- very good cooperation and communication skills with high level of accuracy,
- high developed analytical skills,
- multicultural approach in professional environment,
- independence and strong internal motivation.
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- possibility of working for international clients,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- possibility of influencing on the process,
- chance to increase knowledge from different area of accountancy,
- comprehensive package of trainings (in the field of accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages courses),
- real chance to development and promotions opportunities (extended career path, Talent
- Development program, internal recruitment),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- co-financed sports card,
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language,
- team and company integrations after hours,
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.