Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
- If you have minimum 5 years of total work experience with a minimum of 36 months experience in AML-Transaction Monitoring investigations,
- If you have proven team leadership skills, having been in a similar role for at least 6 months,
- If you have expert understanding of how money laundering and terrorist financing are executed, why, the differences between them and their impacts,
- If you have expert skills in conducting effective TM investigations, including in data and transaction analysis, research and documentation,
- If you have developed understanding of the global financial system and banking as well as the regulatory environment and the impacts of non-compliance,
- If you are fluent English, reading and writing,
- If you have good Spanish language skills (min. B1).
- Professional certification (CAMS, CFE, ICA or equivalent),
- Intermediate and above in French or Dutch.
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working. The main task of Transaction Monitoring teams is analysis of alerts (unusual, atypical activities on clients’ accounts). Apart from the core activities investigators are often involved in additional responsibilities such as update of procedures, quality check of colleagues’ work, trainings or administrative tasks. Within the Transaction Monitoring area we have teams working on transaction monitoring, optimisation and remediation (lookback).
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations