Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Ownership of IFRS and Statutory accounting and reporting for HQ entity
- Prepare reporting pages for HQ with underlying analysis and explanations for internal/external
- Prepare analysis of the significant financial transactions impacting the financial statements
- Preparation of draft IFRS and Statutory reporting timely and in accordance with the IFRS and Local Accounting legislation
- Perform or verify key account balances reconciliations for all accounts
- Execute J-SOX and Swiss SOX controls
- Support of Audits (Internal and External)
- Maintain detailed GBS transactional documentation (IFRS, Statutory requirements) for the market
- Have an University degree (Accounting or Finance)
- A professional qualification of ACCA, CPA, etc. or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
- Experience in financial statement preparation and GAAP to GAAP analysis is a must
- Min 3-5 years of experience in a multinational company or audit
- Proficient knowledge of SAP and MS Applications
- Fluent English (written and spoken), German, French or Dutch would be an advantage
- High integrity and ability to work with different cultures, excellent communication skills