Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- University degree or equivalent
- Very good English and Croatian skills (min. C1)
- Excellent analytical skills are a must
- Intermediate/advanced in the use of Microsoft Office Software Applications in particular Excel
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Ability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines and fast changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Demonstrating understanding of respective Finance & Accountaing processes and procedures
What duties will help you grow?
- Dispute resolving with internal and external customers, managing customer complaints and initiating corrective actions
- Working with and understanding multiple AR systems, company divisions and cultural difference between customers
- Handling regular communication with the Client’s counterparts and building relationship with them
- Problem solving within a cross functional team
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
- Free coffee, water, milk and tea.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership. Our atmosphere is unique – we invite you to join us and check it out by yourself.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation. Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud. In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland. Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.