At ING Tech Poland and ING group we follow the Agile approach and mindset. We use flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
The Financial Risk Model Development department is an international team of 200 highly qualified professionals. Our expertise lies in the development and management of credit risk, ALM and operational risk models. To further strengthen and develop the modelling capabilities, ING decided to setup Risk Hub Warsaw. The Risk Hub Warsaw model development team performs model development activities for models throughout ING, working closely together on international projects with the teams in Amsterdam.
The developed credit risk models are core to the success of ING and include IRB and IFRS9 models (PD, LGD, EAD) for retail and wholesale portfolios, as well as non-regulatory models. The models are used by all local Risk Management units within ING.
As an Chapter Lead in credit risk modelling, you will be given the opportunity to apply and broaden your experience in management and credit risk modelling topics, using state-of-the-art modelling methods, tooling and data processing technologies.
- Experience in team management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, advanced level of English (C1 or above)
- An academic degree (MSc or PhD) in econometrics, quantitative methods, statistics, mathematics, physics or a similar quantitative field
- Sound knowledge of statistical modelling and econometric methods
- Experience with statistical programming (e.g. Python, SAS)
- At least 8 years of experience with credit risk model development and/or validation, regulatory (Basel/IRB, IFRS9) and/or non-regulatory (e.g. credit approval models)
- Knowledge of financial regulation (Basel, EBA, IFRS9)
- Experience with databases, data modelling, data preparation and data quality control is considered a plus
- Experience and knowledge on agile way of working
- Professional certification FRM/PRM/CFA or CQF
- contract of employment
type of contract
- Start 7:00 - 9:00 Koniec 15:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
You will play a leading role in the development of credit risk models for the measurement and management of credit risk at ING, as an integral part of the group-wide financial risk modelling team. You will take responsibility for:
The models that you develop will cover all products and geographical regions in the ING Bank portfolio. ING’s lending activities reach all across the globe, from Europe to Australia.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Independent, creative and pro-active mind-set
- Keen on innovation
- Analytical and critical attitude
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations