Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
- If you have master or bachelor’s degree,
- If you have a minimum 3-10 years of working experience as a Business Analyst
- If you have 3-5 years of working experience in innovation and IT;
- If you have experience in translating regulatory requirements into functional designs and/or processes,
- If you have the ability to display style flexibility to teams and adapt plan, approach and behavior to the different needs, cultures and situations,
- If you have strong resilience; ability to navigate through ambiguity and simplify complexity without losing essence,
- If you have personality and capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment,
- If you have experience in guiding and realizing regulatory change,
- If you have strong analytical, communicative, networking and influencing skills,
- If you are fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- Experience in reputable financial services organizations,
- Minimal 5+ years with Data analysis,
- Experience with Transaction Monitoring and/or FCRM (FiServ) applications,
- In depth knowledge of domestic and international payment flows like SWIFT and SEPA,
- A proactive, can-do, no surprises and positive mind-set,
- Strong organizational sensitivity; ability to understand and take into account the underlying issues, opportunities and dynamics of an international organization with multiple functional lines and one hierarchical line and deal with multiple (sometimes conflicting) interests.
- Please submit your CV in English.
Customer Journey Expert / Global KYC Business Analyst Post Transaction Monitoring with focus on Lookback preparations. Do you want to play an essential role in ensuring the good reputation of ING, and be in the first line of defense against money laundering and terrorist financing? Currently, we are looking for a Business Analyst for the Know Your Customer – Post Transaction Monitoring – Lookback preparations team. The Business Analyst (BA) is a role within a squad. The BA plays an important role in the squad on the cooperation between the business and IT part of the squad. As a BA you take an active role in the refinement of the user stories. You support the Product Owner (PO) and squad with your AML, data and KYC process knowledge, ensuring compliance by design. You refine the roadmap and guarantee that the business requirements and non-functional requirements are translated to investigation results.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- Zajęcza 4, Warsaw
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations